COMING SOON …
EARN BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, ZCASH + MORE…
PhatBit Network is helping to educate people on Bitcoin and the entire Digital Assets class. Our goal is to provide many opportunities for PhatBit members to take part in and one of the best ways to earn Bitcoin and other digital tokens is through our mining pools.
It works like this…
You purchase a mining contract in any of our pools and we purchase hardware equipment and pay you daily based on the pool you are in.
You can purchase Bitcoin mining shares for $500, $1,000, or $2,000 worth of Bitcoin. Or you can purchase shares of our NEW GPU Mining Pool for $1,000 and $5,000 worth of Bitcoin.
All purchases go toward buying mining equipment and you have a choice to take possession of the hardware, or allow PhatBit Network to run the machines for you in our mining pools.
Most people chose to run them through our pool because it’s cheaper, more efficient and more profitable, but if you are a miner or just someone wanting to try this out then you can have the hardware shipped to you.
All Bitcoin mining pool shares pay for a total of 1,000 days. All GPU mining pool shares pay for a total of 2,000 days. Both require a to wait 30 day waiting period before commissions are paid. This time frame is subject to change based on availability of equipment in the market.
BITCOIN MINING POOLS
Bitcoin Pool #1 — Each share cost $500 worth of Bitcoin and will pay daily. All shares pay you 50% of whatever is mined and then takes the other 50% to pay for expenses and additional mining shares.
Bitcoin Pool #2 — Same as Pool #1 except for each share cost $1,000 worth of Bitcoin and pays you 60% of whatever is mined and takes the other 40% to pay for expenses and additional mining shares.
Bitcoin Pool #3 — Same as Pool #1 except for each share cost $2,000 worth of Bitcoin and pays you 70% of whatever is mined and takes the other 30% to pay for expenses and additional mining shares.
Example: Using Mining Pool #1, if the total Bitcoin mined for the day was 0.1 BTC and there are 100 shares of the pool, then each share would earn .001 BTC for the day. From this total 50% of it gets paid directly to member wallet as profit (.0005 BTC) and the other 50% (.0005 BTC) is used to pay expenses and to purchase additional shares.
GPU MINING POOLS
We are now mining many other Digital Assets like Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Dash, Monero, and Zcash. You can purchase a share of our GPU Mining Pool for either $1,000 USD or $5,000 USD worth of Bitcoin. These shares are valid for 2,000 days and will begin paying 30 days after purchase.
This pool DOES NOT have the option to purchase partial shares, which means you will earn 100% of your mining earnings each day. With this pool you can decide which coins you want to mine at any given time with full control over your hashing power. We believe this pool will be our most profitable because of how many different digital assets you can mine.
TIMING IS CRITICAL… DIGITAL ASSETS HAVE ARRIVED!
Today almost everyone has access to the Internet and uses it everyday. In the first few years of the Internet everyone knew about it but most people hesitated in jumping in until it became “mainstream.” That is exactly where Bitcoin is right now
We are at the very beginning of Bitcoin, Blockchain technology and the new concept of Digital Currency, Digital Smart Contracts, and more. This technology has the power to transform how we do business, store records, transfer value, and much much more that we have not even thought of yet.
PhatBit Network offers a real opportunity to cash in on this technology, there is nothing else like this. We have been running PhatBit Network mining operations for 3 years and we believe there is a 3-5 year window to cash in on this new Digital Asset class. Our membership continues to expand worldwide as we turn more and more people into Bitcoin believers.
We are just getting started with PhatBit Network and you don’t want to miss your chance to leverage this new technology and make some money!